4.12.2010

Catching Up...

Okay, so it turns out that I am not very good at this blogging thing.  I am going to try harder to at least get something down once a week.  But for now, I should catch up on what has happened.

Alex is now 8 months old, he eats tons of food, is crawling all over the place, and babbles like crazy.  He is a very vocal little man and very cute.  He loves pretty much everything including his mommy and daddy.
Here is Alex right after he was born. He spent a week in the NICU, but I have already written about that.


I can't believe Alex was ever this small.  He was 2 weeks old.








This was one of my favorite outfits.  He used to cut himself with his nails, so we put these cute little gloves on him.
Here he is starting to sit up in his bumbo.  The bumbo is the best invention in the world.  He loved to sit in this thing.  I believe he was 2 months old in this one.














Alex's halloween costume.  He was a monkey. 

















Alex loves to go on his walks with Daddy.  Most of the time he falls asleep.  This trip was in December, we had just gotten him a snow suit and hat.  I love this hat.














Alex is a very busy boy.  He can sit up by himself and climb out of the bumbo, so it is now only used with the try to feed him when we go out.  He can crawl from room to room and now is even standing up holding on to objects.
When we started bathing Alex, he was on this contraption that looked kind of like a bed in the tube.  The he graduated into the kitchen sink once he could sit up, and now he plays in tub.  He loves bubbles and bath toys.  He doesn't seem to mind water over his head and now our bathtub looks like it belongs to a child.  It is very odd for me to have my life and bathroom turned upside down.



No comments:

Post a Comment